Creating, organizing and mapping content to your customers' needs requires a balance of science and art. Discovery, awareness and engagement is only achieved when content is compelling and reaches your intended audience along their digital journey.
Content Marketing: Content marketing is the creation and distribution of relevant and valuable material (such as videos, blogs, and social media posts) that does not explicitly promote a brand, but instead is intended to stimulate interest in its products or services by a clearly defined target audience with the ultimate objective of driving revenue.
Context Marketing: Context marketing is delivering the right content, to the right people, at the right time, in the right channel. More specifically, it is presenting your content in a place and time so that your target audience finds it useful and noteworthy.
- 58% of consumers are opting out of the majority of email communications. (Aimia)
- 55% of consumers are deleting apps because of push notifications. (Aimia)
- 67% of the B2B buying experience is done digitally. (SiriusDecisions)
- B2B companies that blog generate 67% more leads per month than those that don’t. (Social Media B2B)
- Today’s consumers dictate where, what and how you can communicate with them. Bombarding your consumers with irrelevant content without permission will lead to negative brand results.
- Invest the needed time and effort to move your content marketing program forward and listen with your eyes to learn and evolve your knowledge of what your customer is asking for.
- Lead with your beliefs and the value you provide to your customer, not your products and services.