Social Selling & Personal Brand Building Program
The world of B2B sales has changed forever. Sales and marketing professionals are in the midst of a digital transformation and social media is at its core.
The Problem: Traditional lead generation methods yield very little and sales professional are struggling to fill their pipelines.
- Cold calling is completely unproductive
- Emails are not opened
- Voicemails are not returned
The Root Cause: Customers are doing initial research online.
- Customers can find all the information they need and never speak to a sales rep
- Sales reps are contacted only when the short list is complete
- Customers turn to trusted network and digital influencers for advice and recommendations
The Solution: Social Selling
- Establish a digital, professional brand
- Build online relationships
- Engage with insights to build reputation and authority
- Earn trusted relationships and influence
Socially Savvy's Social Selling and Personal Brand Building Program includes the following assets:
- In-person, train-the-trainer, professional development workshop (for up to 25 personnel)
- Online video course
- Presentation deck
Required investment: $15,000 including unlimited one-year usage license for the assets
Workshop Agenda (Sample)
8:30-8:40am Introductions (name, responsibilities, and goals)
8:40-8:45am Introduce Social Business & Personal Brand Building: The Social Moment
8:45-9:15am Train on LinkedIn Optimization Scorecard / LinkedIn Insights
9:15-9:45am Train on Twitter Optimization Scorecard / Twitter Insights
10:00-10:20am Present Best Practices for Growing & Deepening Your Social Network
10:20-10:40am Become an Original Content Creator
10:40-11:00am Develop Audience, Authority, Reputation & Influence
11:00-11:20pm Educate on Daily Social Business To Do List (Personal Process Re-Engineering)
11:20-11:30pm Summarize Workshop (what we learned, discovered and next steps)
11:30-UTC Closing Thoughts – Take aways and open q’s
Below is a link to featured corporate client case studies describing Socially Savvy's program.
If interested in further discussing or conducting a demo of the social business and personal brand building program, please contact Mark Hewitt at either email@example.com or by phone at 617.448.4255.
Thank you for your interest in learning more about Socially Savvy's social business and personal brand building program.