Social Business & Personal Brand Building Program
Employing a social media curriculum in schools provides today’s students with a differentiator. Shaping social media communication skill sets and digital citizenship is a “must do” priority.
Social media education in school districts achieves three core outcomes, namely:
1. Improved student college and career readiness,
2. Enhanced student soft skills and employability, and
3. Professional development for teachers, staff and administrators.
Socially Savvy's social business and personal brand building program includes the following:
- Social business and personal brand building curriculum
- Social business and personal brand building workbook
- LinkedIn and Twitter scorecard answer keys
- Pre and post tests (for each of the 5 modules)
- Online video course
- Presentation deck, and
- An in-person, train-to-teach, professional development workshop for up to 25 participants
Required investment: $5,000 unlimited one-year usage license
* Inquire about multi-year and individual teacher pricing
Below are thank you notes from students, Portsmouth regional high school's case study, featured 2018 academic partnerships, and an introductory video.
- Student Thank You Notes (SlideShare deck on our site)
- Portsmouth Regional High School Case Study
- Featured 2018 Academic Partnerships
- Socially Savvy School District Introduction (YouTube video)
If interested in further discussing or conducting a demo of the social business and personal brand building program, please contact Mark Hewitt at either firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 617.448.4255.
Thank you for your interest in learning more about Socially Savvy's social business and personal brand building program.